Monday 26 May 2014

I have a store!

I have been on a few places for selling prints and some have went well and others not so well. Mostly I stopped putting time into them and letting whatever happens there happen. Recently a friend put the idea in my head to look for a site that sold prints in America, as most of my work and photography is of locations in Ireland. 

With that in mind I did a search and I found Fineartamerica, I had a look about it and it all seemed very simple with the option to upgrade membership at only $30 for a year, to me that is a great value in order to have unlimited prints and galleries for sale. So I signed up there and I have only been on for a few days now with no sales just yet but over 2000 views already so there is hope yet. It will take work to get there but I feel it is worth it. 

I have a number of images on there, from smoke trails, toy photography, panoramics and the photos of Ireland. You can check it out here:
Art Prints

No comments:

Post a Comment